Mushroom and Chicken Pasta Bake
An easy to make pasta bake which will give you nutrients you need whilst still being extremely yummy.
Ingredients (serves 2)
125 grams of penne pasta, 1/2 a red onion (sliced), 20g of plain flour, 1/3 pint of milk, 1/3 pint of chicken stock, 35 grams of button mushrooms (sliced), a splash of white wine vinegar, 1 breast of chicken (cooked and sliced), grated cheese.
How to make it
- Boil the pasta until it is almost ready to be eaten, drain and place to one side.
- Fry the sliced mushrooms with some olive oil in a pan until they are golden brown.
- Fry the onion in a separate pan and add the flour and vinegar after a couple of minutes. Add the milk, stir, and after a minute add the stock.
- Once the mixture starts to thicken take off the boil and add in the mushrooms, pasta and chicken.
- Transfer to a dish, and add cheese if you like it. Heat in the oven at around 170 degrees C for 15 minutes.