Spinach and Proscuitto Chicken
This is a really simple dish, but one which you can use to impress anyone who is eating with you.
Ingredients (serves 2)
2 chicken breasts, 50g of spinach leaves, 1 tbsp of chopped parsley, pinch of nutmeg, 1 tbsp of mascarpone, 2 large slices of prosciutto
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Mix together the spinach, cheese, parsley and nutmeg.
- Slice horizontally across the chicken breast and stuff each breast with the filling.
- Lay out the ham and wrap the chicken in it, hold together with a cocktail stick.
- Fry for a few minutes on each side, and then move into the oven and cook for around 30 minutes.
- Serve with some boiled new potatoes.