These meatballs are a fantastic addition to your recipe book, a morrocan twist on a classic.
Ingredients (serves 2)
125g minced chicken, 12g of parmesan, 12g of breadcrumbs, 1 egg yolk, pinch of ground coriander, 1/2 red onion (chopped), pinch of ground ginger, pinch of garam masala, 75ml of chicken stock, 1/2 tin of chopped tomatoes, dollop of honey, splash of tomato puree
How to make it
- Mix the chicken, cheese, bread, yolk and coriander together. You should be able to make 6 balls.
- Fry the onion in a pan until softened, add the ginger, garlic and spices.
- Add the tomatoes, stock, puree and honey and simmer for 15 mins.
- Blend, then return to the pan.
- Add the meatballs to the pan, simmer and cook for 10 mins.