Tofu and Roasted Vegetables
A slightly different one for all those vegetarians out there, why not give it a go?
Ingredients (serves 2)
275g of tofu, 1 tbsp vegetable oil, 1 tsp of soy sauce, 180g of baby aubergine, 1 red pepper, 1/2 red onion, 1 courgette
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C
- Cut the tofu into pieces and marinate in the oil and sauce for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the vegetables as you would like them to be.
- Pour olive oil in a roasting tray, add the vegetables, and toss them in the tray to cover.
- Roast for 40 minutes, but keep checking to make sure the vegetables do not burn. You can add the tofu just before you finish if you don’t want to eat it raw.