This cold dish is refreshing throughout the year, whether on a warm summers day or by the fire at Christmas time.
Ingredients (serves 2)
500g of ripe tomatoes, 1/2 cucumber peeled and chopped, 12g bread pieces, 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp of sherry vinegar, 75ml of water, 1/4 red pepper chopped
How to make it
- Boil the tomatoes and peel the skin.
- Remove the seeds from the tomatoes, and roughly chop.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, bread, vinegar, olive oil and water into a food processor.
- Turn on and wait until it is smooth, pour through a sieve into a bowl.
- Season and chill for at least 2 hours.