Chocolate Brazil Brownies
We love brownies, and we’re sure you love brownies, so here’s a recipe.
Ingredients (makes 12)
75g 70% cocoa plain chocolate, 75g butter, 150g brown sugar, 1 tsp vanilla essence, 2 beaten eggs, 100g self raising flour, 65g chopped brazil nuts
How to make it
- Pre heat the oven to 180C
- Prepare a baking tray for the mixture
- In a heatproof bowl, melt the chocolate and the butter together over a pan of simmering water – ensure the water does not touch the bowl.
- Once melted, remove from the pan, and add the eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour and nuts, and pour into the tray.
- Bake for 35 minutes and cool.