Everyone loves a flapjack, and the power of oats during and after your pregnancy shouldn’t go unnoticed. Here’s a tasty treat for you.
Ingredients (16 portions)
150g butter, 100g maple syrup, 50g brown sugar, 100g of chopped dried cranberries, 100g chopped figs, 100g chopped dried redcurrants, 75g pumpkin seeds, 250g rolled oats
How to make it
- Pre heat the oven to 190C
- Grease a tin to fit the mixture, around 24cm squared.
- Heat the butter, syrup and sugar together in a pan, and stir. Do not boil.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and add the butter mix.
- Stir to ensure everything is mixed in.
- Spoon into the tin, and try to level out.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the flapjacks turn just golden.
- Cool for a few minutes and cut into 16.