Chocolate Brioche Pudding
Bread and butter pudding, with a little chocolate added, what’s not to like?
Ingredients (serves 3)
25g cocoa powder, 15g caster sugar, 250ml semi skimmed milk, 100g sliced brioche, 2 eggs, 1 tsp vanilla essence
How to make it
- Pre heat the oven to 180C
- Grease an ovenproof dish with butter.
- Mix the cocoa, sugar and a little milk.
- Add the rest of the milk, beaten eggs and vanilla to the mix.
- Cut the brioche into slices and layer the bottom of the dish.
- Pour over half the mixture, then lay another layer of slices on top.
- Pour over the remaining mixture.
- Bake until light and fluffy.