A twist on the recipe which you can find in the pregnancy section. This adds a few different flavours to expand the dish.
Ingredients (serves 2)
70g of chopped chorizo, 1 chopped onion, 100g pork steaks chopped into small pieces, 1/2 a red pepper chopped, 150g rice, 1 tsp Cajun spice, 200g of chopped tomatoes, 300ml of water, 100g of cooked prawns
How to make it
- Cook the chorizo in a pan on a low heat, and then add the onion and wait until it softens.
- Add the pork and peppers and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the rice, spice, tomatoes and water and boil.
- Cover and allow to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Add the prawns just before the rice is cooked through.