A beautifully fragrant recipe which is a great alternative to buying your curry sauce in jar.
Ingredients (serves 2)
1 sliced red onion, 1 tsp of diced ginger, crushed and diced clove of garlic, 1 tbsp of thai red curry paste, ¾ tbsp of plain flour, 200ml of coconut milk, 150ml of chicken stock, 1 1/2 tsp of fish sauce, 50g of carrots cut, 1 chicken breast sliced
How to make it
- Add the onion, garlic, and ginger to a frying pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the curry paste and flour and cook for a further 1 minute
- Add the stock, milk and fish sauce and cook for another 5 minutes
- Add the carrots and continue to cook for another 5 minutes
- Brown the chicken in another pan and add to the sauce, cook for another 5 minutes.