Marinated Chicken Breasts
A chicken recipe with an oriental twist that will spice up your chicken meals!
Ingredients (serves 2)
50ml of orange juice, 1 crushed garlic clove, a splash of soy sauce, a pinch of ground ginger, a splash of honey, 1 chicken breast (halved), 75ml of chicken stock
How to make it
- Add the juice, garlic, soy, ginger and honey into a bowl and combine. Add the chicken. Marinate overnight.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and fry for a few minutes.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Add the marinade to the frying pan, reduce, add the stock and reduce again.
- Serve chicken on a plate with sauce on top.