A lovely curry which takes little time to make and will excite the tastebuds throughout your pregnancy!
Ingredients (serves 2)
2 diced chicken breasts, 1 chopped onion, a chopped red or green chilli, a pinch of ground ginger, a tin of coconut milk, 2 chopped cloves of garlic, 2 tbsp of spicy mango chutney, 2 tbsp of double cream, a half a cup of rice, 3 tbsp of curry paste (your choice)
How to make it
- Fry the chicken in a deep frying pan, and just before it turns golden add the onion, chilli and garlic – stir constantly for 5 minutes so nothing burns.
- Add the ginger and curry paste, stir, and add the coconut milk.
- Continue to stir and add the chutney and cream.
- Simmer until ready to serve, as long as it is on a low heat you can leave this to slow cook for hours.
- Boil your rice in a saucepan, or use a microwave bag!