Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
If you love mushrooms then this dish is one for you. Stuffed with tomatoes and garlic, you will love it.
Ingredients (serves 2)
2 large Portobello mushrooms, 2 slices of wholemeal bread, 2 cloves of garlic, 100g of sundried tomatoes, 60g of cheddar
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 190C
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stalk.
- Blend the stalks, garlic and bread together until fine.
- Add the tomatoes into the blender, and pulse to ensure it chops the pieces up roughly.
- Add the mixture into the mushrooms, top with cheese, and place in the oven on a tray to bake for 30 minutes.