Orange Bran Muffin
If you like a bit of bran for breakfast then this recipe will give you that, plus a little tasty twist.
Ingredients (makes 12)
50g All Bran, 300ml unsweetened orange juice, 125g of raisins, 2 medium eggs, 50ml vegetable oil, 50g granulated sugar, 250g self raising flour, 1 tsp baking powder
How to make it
- Pre heat the oven to 190C
- Get 12 cases for your muffins and place them on a tray.
- Soak the bran and raisins in the juice for 5 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar and oil, until combined.
- Sieve the flour and powder together.
- Pour the bran into the eggs and beat, then fold in the flour until very thick.
- Add into the cases and bake for 20 minutes.