This is a lovely dip to add to any dish, or just for dipping some crisps into, try it out!
Ingredients (serves 2)
1 medium aubergine, 1 tbsp of tahini paste, 2 tsp lemon juice, black pepper, 2 cloves of garlic
How to make it
- Pre heat the grill to the highest setting.
- Cut the aubergine in half, and place flesh side down under the grill until the skin begins to blacken.
- Heat the oven to 200C
- Pop the aubergine in the oven, and cook for between 10 and 20 minutes – until the flesh is tender.
- Scoop out the flesh and place in a small bowl with the tahini, garlic and lemon juice. Then blend together.
- Season with the black pepper.