Crab is a lovely meat to have with a pasta dish, and with plenty of omega 3 in it is a great dish both during and after pregnancy.
Ingredients (serves 2)
150g of linguine, 2 cloves of garlic, olive oil, 6 spears of asparagus (trimmed), 80ml of white wine, 150g of mixed crab, splash of lemon juice, chopped parsley
How to make it
- Add the linguine to a pan and boil.
- In a saucepan, add a splash of oil and cook the garlic and asparagus for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the wine and simmer for another 4-5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and wait until the pasta has cooked.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the mixture.