Made with lamb, this dish is going to really excite the tastebuds. It is easy to prepare and you can just leave it to cook whilst you put your feet up!
Ingredients (serves 4)
2 red onions (chopped), 2 cloves of garlic, 700g of lamb fillet, 2 tbsp of cumin, a dash of cinnamon, 2 bay leaves, 2 small green chillies, 500ml of water, 200g of dried apricots, 2 tbsp of tomato puree
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 160C
- Heat some olive oil in a casserole dish and add the onions and garlic, cook until softened.
- Add the lamb and fry until the lamb is browned.
- Add all of the spices, continue to stir.
- Add the water, puree and apricots, continue to stir.
- Simmer, and add a lid to the pot. Place it in the oven for 2.5 hours.
- Remember to remove the bay leaves, and you can also remove the chilli if you don’t like it too hot.