As discussed elsewhere on the site crab is a wonderful addition to your diet, both during and after your pregnancy. It has plenty of omega 3 and tastes great!
Ingredients (serves 2)
150g mashed potatoes, 100g of crab, 2 spring onions finely chopped, 1 tbsp chopped parsley, a dash of sesame seeds, 1 slice of bread, a beaten egg
How to make it
- In a bowl, add together the crab, potato, onions and parsley. Stir together and combine into four portions.
- Shape the portions into a cake.
- Make the bread into crumbs, and add in the sesame seeds. Pour into a bowl.
- Add the beaten egg to another bowl.
- Dip each cake into the egg, and then into the crumbs ensuring that the entire surface is covered.
- Fry the cakes in a pan.