This dish is a classic, and has lasted throughout the ages, let us know what you think.
Ingredients (serves 2)
350g of lamb steaks, 1 large red onion, 150g of chestnut mushrooms, 75ml of white wine, 75ml of lamb stock, 1 tbsp of mustard, 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce, 200ml of creme fraiche, 1 tsp lemon juice
How to make it
- Fry the lamb in a pan, and season with some salt and pepper. Move to a plate.
- Chop the onion up, and fry it in the pan, slice the mushrooms and add them after the onion has softened.
- Cook for a couple of minutes, pour in the wine and the stock. Reduce.
- Add the mustard and sauce, and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the creme fraiche and lemon juice, bring to the boil.
- Add the lamb, and heat.
- Serve with rice.