Tuna Pasta Bake
With a mix of tuna and vegetables this recipe will provide you with some great nutrition, and great flavours!
Ingredients (serves 2)
1/2 chopped red onion, 1 clove of garlic, 1 chopped red pepper, 75g of penne pasta, 200g of chopped tomatoes, 1 can of tuna, grated cheese
How to make it
- Fry the garlic and onion in a pan until softened, and add the peppers.
- Boil the pasta.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain the tuna from the can, and add to the mix, season to your taste, remove from the heat.
- Drain the pasta, add the vegetable mix to an ovenproof dish and cover with the pasta and mix slightly.
- Sprinkle with cheese, if you like it!
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.