Tuna and Noodles
This is a really tasty easy dish to cook. It is full of flavour!
Ingredients (serves 2)
2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce, 2 tbsp of honey, splash of soy sauce, a clove of garlic chopped, 1 tsp of ground ginger, chopped carrot, 1/2 a pepper, some broccoli florettes, a small red onion chopped, 2 nests of noodles, 2 tuna steaks
How to make it
- Mix the sauce, honey and soy together.
- Heat some oil in a wok, add the garlic and ginger and fry for around 20 seconds, then add the pepper, carrot and broccoli and continue to fry.
- Boil the noodles and then add them to the wok.
- Add some more sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce to the noodles if you fancy it.
- In a frying pan cook the tuna for around 1.5 minutes on each side, remove the tuna.
- Add the sauce mix to the pan, boil for a couple of minutes and then add the tuna (turning to coat).