A classic Italian dish which you can enjoy as a treat after giving birth. This is a great recipe!
Ingredients (serves 2-4)
1tbsp decaf coffee, 100ml boiling water, 8 ladies fingers, 60g mascarpone, 1 ½ tbsp of icing sugar, 150g of condensed milk, 1 tsp of vanilla extract
How to make it
- Add the coffee and boiling water into a shallow dish and mix.
- Dip the fingers into the dish and leave to soak.
- Mix the mascarpone, sugar and milk together. Then whisk until smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract to the mixture.
- Spread over the fingers and dust with some cocoa powder.
- Chill overnight.